Industrial sensors & IoT
The challenge of Industry 4.0. is the development of industrial adaptive sensors as “things” that can reconfigure according to different conditions and requirements. The mentioned challenge relates with the onset of another technological progress in the meaning of fourth industrial revolution, based on cybernetic-physical systems (CPS-Cyber-physical systems that are the base of Internet of Things (IoT).
WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE AREAS:
- Design of customer oriented sensors – front end / back end
- Accurate measurement of physical electrical and non-electrical quantities.
- Processing of results up to recommendations for improvement.
- Realtime monitoring of measured quantities and remote management.
- Application for data processing and visualisation.
TECHNOLOGY WITH UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES OF APPLICATION, USED MAINLY IN THE AREAS: Engineering industry, Automotive industry, Consumer electronics, Smart cities and buildings.